The first thing to be done after purchasing a motorcycle is to purchase a motorcycle insurance policy. Motorcycle without bike insurance is synonymous to inviting unwanted burden in future. Bike insurance is an importance back support for the motorcycle as well as the owner.And it is completely fine to be protective about two-wheelers owned.
What is Motorcycle insurance?
Motorcycle insurance is intended to protect the vehicle and the owner against any financial losses that has to be gone through while coming across any unfortunate event. As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory by law to own a bike insurance. Bike insurance acts as a shield towards various liabilities that might arise due to unforeseen incidents. Bike insurance policy covers in damages caused due to different factors such as natural and man-made, etc. Bharti AXA provides with the best bike insurance policy. There are different types of bike insurance plans available such as third-party bike insurance and comprehensive bike insurance. Third-party bike insurance covers losses of death or bodily injury caused to a third party, damage caused to third party property, etc. A comprehensive bike insurance policy is a combo of third-party liability insurance and own-damage cover. The bike insurance purchased from Bharti AXA comes with benefits such as cashless garage, 24×7 reliable customer services, etc. which makes it the best choice amongst the rest.
Top 5 ways to save more on motorcycle insurance.
It is very much important to have a clear idea on which bike insurance policy be purchased. If there is proper research done then visible savings can happen from the beginning of the purchase itself as it won’t burden your pocket. The saving starts from deciding which bike to purchase as this can set which bike insurance to be purchased as the more expensive the bike the premium gets costlier.There are various ways to save more on motorcycle insurance.
- It is important to compare different insurances as there are various bike insurances available so comparing the cost and benefits can help to save on them
- It is important to get your bike insurance renewed before it gets expired as this helps avoiding the chance of losing out on No Claim Bonus or being liable to pay any late fees in connections with it
- It is always better not to claim for small costs as this can help save a lot of expenses via NCB.
- It is always advisable to remove unwanted add-on cover options as unwanted add-on cover options can lead to hike in premium amount.
- If there is voluntary excess while availing the policy or while renewing the policy then this can lead to a cut down on the premium amount.
Considering these ways can lead to a very good saving on motorcycle insurance by Bharti AXA.